Episode 65: We answer many of your social media questions as we continue to let our listeners take over the podcast during the Summer. We talk about everything from getting free education from Google, your 401K investing, our #1 favorite stock, and so much more. Then with Amanda’s Savvy Savings segment discusses the financial illiteracy of America and how that is costing them their future. The rundown on today’s show:
- Financial Illiteracy of Americans Is Costing Them their future
- The current most common job interview question
- How to get FREE education from Google
- What’s the difference between a Roth and Pre-tax 401K or IRA?
- Stuck overseas and want to generate income online
- How to find a financial planner that won’t fee you to death
- If we could invest $100,000 into a single stock which would be bet on?
- How to pay for major home repairs
- Are home warranties a good idea
- Our recommendations for beginner financial literacy books
**This post may contain affiliate links, and we may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the affiliate and/or partner links.
STOCK TRADING APP – WEBULL – Get 2 FREE stocks valued up to $1,000 here: https://act.webull.com/kol-us/share.html?hl=en&inviteCode=HvpbX35EsVmn
TERM LIFE INSURANCE – BESTOW – Fast, Free Quote on affordable online term life insurance. No exam, no waiting, no hassles: https://tinyurl.com/y79pywmw
NEED A REALTOR? Choice Realty Connect : https://choicerealtyconnect.com/ whether you are buying or selling a home, condo or any type of property. Get matched with up to 3 top agents in your area.
Subscribe to the podcast – all links located here: https://linktr.ee/rocklandusa
Call us with your questions : 989-888-ROCK (7625)
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/your401k/