Episode 66: We answer many of your social media questions, cover Baby Step 1 of your $1,000 initial emergency fund, and a Savvy Savings segment on re-purposing food scraps to save money.
– Financing $6,000 for a bed and mattress in order to make $240 in CDs
– How much will you have investing $50,000 in the S&P 500 index over 35 years
– How to get FREE education from Google
– 19 year old with a Vanguard Roth account wants stock investing ideas
– Dave Ramsey and Craig’s 401K mutual fund selection strategies compared
– Should you refinance a 4.3% mortgage
– Should you be concerned about your 401K going into the election?
– Tax strategies if Biden wins the upcoming election
– Repurposing food scraps to save money
The Washington Post article from July 14 2020 titled, “Your food scraps deserve another shot. Here’s how to use peels, stems and more in your cooking.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/voraciously/wp/2020/07/14/your-food-scraps-deserve-another-shot-heres-how-to-use-peels-stems-and-more-in-your-cooking/
**This post may contain affiliate links, and we may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the affiliate and/or partner links.
BEST STOCK TRADING PLATFORM – WEBULL – Get 2 FREE stocks valued up to $1,000 here: https://act.webull.com/kol-us/share.html?hl=en&inviteCode=HvpbX35EsVmn
BEST TERM LIFE INSURANCE – BESTOW – Fast, Free Quote on affordable online term life insurance. No exam, no waiting, no hassles: https://tinyurl.com/y79pywmw
BEST REAL ESTATE AGENTS – Choice Realty Connect : https://choicerealtyconnect.com/ when you are wanting to buy or sell a home, condo or any type of property. Get matched with up to 3 top agents in your area.
Subscribe to the podcast – all links located here: https://linktr.ee/rocklandusa
Call us with your questions : 989-888-ROCK (7625)
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/your401k/