What a great show we have for you today. We answer your questions about renting, the student loan fogiveness program, and what to do with your start homes. Because of the rising applications for mortgage forbearance and large number of mortgages with missed payments we though it would be a great idea to revisit our modified Baby Steps during COVID-19. Please take the time to share the show with your friends, co-workers and family. Topics covered in this show:
- Revisiting our modified Baby Steps during COVID-19 specifically those in steps 1, 2 and 3.
- 7 smart ways to be a savvy shopper
- Should you purchase a larger house and rent rooms out to your friends
- Our thoughts on the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program forgiving your student debt loans
- Is it a good idea to keep your starter home and rent it out
- What’s up with Chuck E. Cheese pizza?
- And so much more.
Get 2 FREE stocks valued up to $1,000 here: https://rockonthemoney.com/webull
Subscribe to the podcast – all links located here: https://linktr.ee/rocklandusa
Call us with your questions : 989-888-ROCK (7625)
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/your401k/
Sponsored by Choice Realty Connect : https://choicerealtyconnect.com/ when you are wanting to buy or sell a home, condo or any type of property. Get matched with up to 3 top agents in your area.