- A full recap of our Dave Ramsey Baby Steps series and moving forward;
- Savvy Savings segment about budgeting tactics for variable incomes;
- Listener asks what should her 401K contribution amounts be at;
- Tips on where to store the emergency fund;
- Can or should you take out loans against 401Ks for down payments on house, medical bills or other expenses;
- A great example of why you should only use fee only advisers – or no advisers at all
What do you think?
Do you agree? Let us know and we’ll play or read your comments on the show. Call 989-888-ROCK (7625) and record your thoughts or just email us to email@example.com